Integrated marketing isn't just about combining direct marketing, public relations and advertising in a campaign anymore. It's about navigating the confluence of media, marketing and technology to help meet your marketing communication objectives.
ATI has experience working with internal marketing groups, advertising agencies, public relations firms and promotions companies, to optimize Internet Marketing strategies. ATI can help identify marketing initiatives that make a measurable impact.
We bridge the gap between marketing and technology. Let us help you evaluate your marketing communication strategy and help take you through our five-step plan:
- Make it easy for people to find you
- Invite people to visit you
- Develop a relationship with the people who visit you
- Make it easy for them to do business with you
- Devise metrics and ensure accountability
Some examples of what we can do for you:
- Use the Internet to drive trade show traffic to your booth and to keep the dialogue open after the show.
- Help a grass roots campaign grow like wildfire using the Internet and integrating it with public relations tactics.
- Help you drive qualified traffic to your site and help you measure your cost per sale.